I Moved A Couple Of Threads-Please Read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have so many new people here and I wanted to explain that we use this board for illness-related topics because we have such a hugh volume of posts here. If we didn't do this, people would absolutely get lost tring to find informative posts on CFIDS/FMS.

Please visit our other forums by clicking on Message Boards in the strip above. It will bring up all our other boards. You can find the threads I moved on the Chit Chat Forum. I highly recommend paying that forum a visit. It's where we can discuss pretty much anything. The people on that forum are really sweet and caring and will welcome you with open arms if you introduce yourself. Many of them also come to this board, so you will see some familiar names.

We also have forums for other illnesses, a general health board, and a Worship board. We have some mighty prayer warriors and if you would like to join them or request prayer, please stop in. It is nondenominational.

Besides our other forums, this website has a store with the highest quality supplements just for us and our illnesses and a wonderful library with more than 3,000 articles from some of the most eminent researchers and physicians on the cutting edge in medicine. It is a great place to do research on our illnesses and treatment options.

Visit the Home Page and check out the newest articles. You can also request a catalog of the supplements which is easy to use because it is layed out according to symptoms. You can also sign up for the "Tip of The Day" e-mail. There is some good basic info which is e-mailed to you daily.

There is so much more to this place. If you haven't read the board rules and info for new members, please do so as it will help you have a better experience here.

Love, Mikie
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I have found that visiting the other boards is like taking a multi-vitamin. We can find useful info here, move to the chic chat board and get a mega dose of humor (some of them ladies are way too funny) move to the worship boad for a little spiritual pick me up, and move on to the abuse board, etc...to give back what I have been given...It's my daily cycle. I hope the newbies will try this as part of their routine.
    Takesha
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bumping along for us morning folk.

Love, Mikie
  6. insomniac1

insomniac1 New Member

bumping for you
  7. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

Mikie thanks for information.

I'm doing another bump!

Sunshine8957
  8. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

9. herblady

herblady New Member

hi mikie. i've been trying to reach you for quite some time. i have another email address i use now. have you not been getting my messages? cindi
  10. Lexied

Lexied New Member

I think it's a GOOD IDEA for all of us to follow the Message Board Rules and if we sometimes forget them maybe we should re-read them fo a "refresher course." The rules allow all of us to share experiences and compassion for one another without offending anyone in the process!!

Just thought it was the right time to BUMP THIS MESSAGE UP!!

Thanks - Lex
  11. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

Thanks again...
    Bumpity-Bump