I must vent...shame shame on you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MssDarla, Jun 21, 2006.

1. MssDarla

MssDarla New Member

Shame on anyone here trying to make a buck off of these honest people here.

I feel its a shame to pretend to have the same issues here as everyone else only to sell their products.

You know who you are. your every post is to get people to look at your products and stating you have been cured by them.

These are real issues these people are having and I am sure has spent lots of money chasing relief. Only to be let down.

Shame on you
  2. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

many dittos!!
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

There are some rotten people out there only trying to make a buck!
    SHAME!!!!!
  4. MssDarla

MssDarla New Member

5. jhmitch

jhmitch New Member

Unfortunately, the people who do this sort of thing have absolutely NO shame.

Their wants (money) out-weigh everything else. Too bad there isn't a way to keep them off the board.

6. baanders

baanders New Member

I'm a few weeks new to this message board. I just posted a note on a supplement that helped my IBS. I wonder if this is why I only got 1 response.

baanders
  7. TxSongBird

TxSongBird New Member

matter of fact I think the poster was banned from here this morning as all of his or her posts have been removed.

TxSongBird
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Someone is trying to sell here, e-mail TechSupport@ProHealth.com or click at the bottom of the page to contact them. Selling here is against the rules and the person selling will be banned.

Love, Mikie
  9. MssDarla

MssDarla New Member

no no no not you...recommending is a different thing

Yes Mike,, I will do that