I need a copy of "I Remember Me" anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gottalottalove, Apr 29, 2003.

1. gottalottalove

gottalottalove New Member

Please let me know how I can get a copy of this for my support group IE: mom, husband, children and the list goes on LOL!!! thanks Tina
    Bigedandtina@aol.com or if this is edited! Bigedandtina at aol dot com
  2. selma

selma New Member

So I'm boosting this.
  3. Molegirl

Molegirl New Member

Please see the thread called "One more copy of I Remember Me available". I am sending three copies out (all spoken for at the moment), but I would also like to see a list start so that we can start sending them around to people like you who want to see it. Kinda like checking it out at our own little library...

Respond to that thread and get on the list!

~Molegirl
  4. AnnG

AnnG New Member

I just finished watching "I Remember Me" and still feel a little teary. I have heard about it on this site for awhile now but don't get cable. I went on my county's library web site, placed a hold, and had it within a few days! For those of you who don't want to buy it, its a great alternative!!
  5. rick31797

rick31797 New Member

If somebody would be kind enough to send a copy to me i will forward it would be appreciated,and will reinburse you for it... I would like to take it to the support group..
    Thanks Rick