I need a doc in NC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lewinger, Oct 18, 2002.

1. lewinger

lewinger New Member

I'm new to the Asheboro, NC area and am in DESPERATE need of a rhumetologist. Does anyone know of any in this area? I have a feeling I'll have to go to Greensboro or Winston-Salem for a doc, but that's not a problem.
  2. lewinger

lewinger New Member

I'm new to the Asheboro, NC area and am in DESPERATE need of a rhumetologist. Does anyone know of any in this area? I have a feeling I'll have to go to Greensboro or Winston-Salem for a doc, but that's not a problem.
  3. cofinny

cofinny New Member

Hi please e.mail me at cofinny@cs.com
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

We have several people on the board from NC. I know of one who is in Greensboro, but I haven't seen her on recently. She was having a rough time last I knew.

I'm sure someone from that area will come on soon to give you more info.

Barbara
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

my Rheumy is in Winston-Salem, and he is wonderful! His name is Elliott Semble, MD and he works with all of our problems daily in an understanding and compassionate way.
    Love,
    Kady
  6. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I live south of Archdale, not too far from Asheboro. My dr. is less than 10 minutes away. He sent me to a rheumatologist who diagnosed me with FM. I've only seen him once but he took time to listen to me and to examine me carefully. E-mail me if you would like the name of my dr. Jpswife_4boys@yahoo.com

Crissie