I need a hug...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Jun 15, 2007.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I have really enjoyed being back on the boards here.

I guess it is because no one (at least, not many) judges you for what you say or ask, but I have noticed that we may turn people away that really have no one else to talk to.

Long posts, the same questions asked, new people, some other quotes that I can't remember(the fog).

If it is to long, don't read it, if it is the same question, don't answer it, if it is a new person, remember we were all new and just needed a friend here too.

sorry... this day stinks and I guess I just am really sensitive

[This Message was Edited on 06/15/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/15/2007]
  2. mujuer

mujuer New Member

and what a great reminder. I try to find posts where nobody has answered so at least someone knows that it has been read and I try to say hi to new people.

I know people like to have a response back and I myself am guilty of not going back to my old posts to see if something needs answered but I am trying to do better.

I know sometimes people go out of town for vacation or what not and can't back to you. I was gone for two weeks with no computer and didn't get to check back until I came back.

Sensitive? We are all sensitive. Sensitive to pain, emotions, you name it. Thanks again for this post. P
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

(((((((LACEY))))) You are wonderfully warm and empathetic, and the board is lucky to have you as a member.

Hope your day gets better!

Many hugs to you, Erika

4. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Lacey ...

I'm sorry you're having a stinky day. I have sad several of those lately. But it is so odd that you posted this message today.

I post mainly on the depression and chit chat board. I snoop on the FM board and sometimes I have something to add.

Lately, I have felt a little reluctant to answer posts because the issue has been addressed before. Then I look back at my posts and realize that I was asking the same questions, presenting the same issues that had been poised before.

I am going to smack myself and get back in the groove.

If people weren't asking for help, they wouldn't have come to this board. Sharing a good word, past experience or whatever takes less than a minute but can make all the difference to who is reaching out.

Yes, this is a shake up post for me. Thank you!!

5. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I was so scared that I would offend... and that is the last thing that I would ever do here.

You guys really brighten my day.

we come here to share, laugh, learn and yes, even to cry with others sometimes.

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Best wishes for a good day and a good weekend. It's almost summer!

7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

How could I resist!!!!!!

Happy hugs,

Nancy B
  8. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

from others we all need so Iam sending you

9. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

here is a BIG hug for you!

I agree that we all can sometimes use little reminders ....thanks for your reminder....and for thinking of the wonderful new family members that have joined us!

I hope your stinky day has gotten sweeter!;) and that you know you are very much cared about here WITHOUT being judged!

Hugs again
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reminders. Hope you are feeling alot better or even just a little bit better today.

Lots of hugs to you hon,

Warm big hugs,

Granni (Marilyn)
  11. jmq

jmq New Member

(((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))) for you.

12. ckball

ckball New Member

I need one too, so this is for both of us {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Carla&Lacey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
  13. laceymae

laceymae New Member

here's the hugs right back...

this is a new week and I am determined it is going to be a much brighter and better one..

i appreciate all of you...lacey

hopefully I can brighten one person's day here like you all have helped me.