I need a pain doctor in central mississippi that treats fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srawls, Jul 26, 2011.

  1. srawls

    srawls New Member

    I have fibromyalgia and osteo arthritis. I am having trouble finding a doctor who will treat my condition with pain medication. It seems to be the only thing that works. I am frustrated and do not mind going thru all the motions and having records sent. I just need to know what doctor to go to. Any ideas?
  2. srawls

    srawls New Member

    That was a big help. At least I know what direction to go!
  3. akwildflower

    akwildflower New Member

    Hi, I live in Central MS, too, and have been referred to Dr. Kevin Vance. Will let you know how it goes. I've been diagnosed for over 10 years and manage to do pretty well most of the time, but a couple of weeks ago was in excruciating pain and could NOT get my doc that I've been seeing for well over 20 years to give me anything for pain and the nurse treated me like I was nothing but a drug addict because I'd had used 60 Lorcet 5-500 in over 4 months!

    I would be interested in which doc you see as well.

[ advertisement ]