I NEED ADVICE! IM NEW TO THIS!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by broncogirl, Sep 25, 2003.

1. broncogirl

broncogirl New Member

Hey all,

I was diagnosed with FMS in June this year. The doctor said that it was probably caused by the Mono I had in September 2002. I think its been especially hard because Im 15 years old and Im extremely athletic. It seems like because of FMS whenever I get hurt it last longer. Just recently I had been taking a sleep aid and it stopped working over time and so my doctor raised the dose and the medicine made me so dizzy that I fainted and hit my head on the bathroom door and sprained my neck. When they took me to the hospital they said I sprained it, but my muscles just tighten up so bad that now my neck isnt curved anymore.
    I was just wondering if anyone had the same problem and what you do to help it?

Thank You,
    The #1 Bronco Fan!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I grew up in Boulder and lived in Denver for 15 yrs. before moving to SW Florida. I just watched the Broncos massacre the nasty Raiders (no offense to anyone from Oakland intended) Mon. night. That's the only time, other than playoff or pre-season games, that I get to watch them.

You have come to the right place here. Read everything you can about our illnesses. Our members here are great and we have a super library for research.

All my treatments were ones I learned about here. Unfortunately, what works for one doesn't always work for another, so it's a lot of trial and error. Good luck.

BTW, how's the Barrel Man doing?

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]