I Need Advice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by decrepitoldoot, Dec 15, 2006.

1. decrepitoldoot

decrepitoldoot New Member

My therapist has advised me to keep a log of daily pains and symptoms so that when I go to the Ruemetologist I can show him it to assist with his diagnosing my problem. For the most part that is no problem.
    At night sometimes I can't sleep because of pain that is so severe it keeps me awake.
    At other times I have this feeling like there are bugs or something crawling on me. I instively swipe the area as though to wipe a spider or bug off me.
    This happens at various places on my body at various times. At first I was concerned and would check the bed for bugs and take a bath to stop this just in case it would be a chemical or something from working on a car or from at work.
    I don't know what to call this feeling. I know it's easier to list "brain fog" than to keep logging "my thoughts get scattered and I lose my organizational skills."
    Any advice on what to log this as? "A feeling like bugs crawling on me" takes a lot of space to write each time.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Frank
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

You might want to see a dermatologist. They can look at your skin and see what may be causing this.

Perhaps it could be anxiety, or a side effect of a medication you are taking.

There is a condition called "Morgellons" that people are reporting. It is very strange and you probably do not have it, but you might want to read about it on the web.
  3. It is a part of fibro and its terrible, I know.
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i have them every day and just like you they are everywhere i think it is one the order of rls but body wide charlene