I need an EYE---OPENER for my family,Info on stress

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Blond, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Blond

Blond New Member

I want to find a article i can print up to include in my lil booklet I am making for my family.The affects that stress will cause for ppl like me with Lupus/fibro.They need some serous educating,I keep screaming they are helping to put me in an early grave by this relentless amount of stress i am under.....I want proof that they can read for themselves instead of jus hearing me sound like a broken record an end up feeling frustrated,mad an even more stressed before the conversation is over....Thanx,Blond
  2. LADYBUG2

LADYBUG2 New Member

JUST A SUGESTION,,BUT,TAKE A LOOK AT MY POST FOR,

MY FAMILY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND

THERE HAVE BEEN ( 31 ) POST SO FAR. AND dara is printing it also,for several people, she wants to read it, as it applys to many of us,haveing the same problem.

Several,,,,members mention,what the additional stress can do to us.....and they are soooooooooo right.

I READ YOUR POST, WHERE YOU MENTIONED YOU CRIED THRU 29
    OF THE POSTS,,,,,IT IS SAD, THAT MANY OF US HAVE FAMILYTHAT JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND,NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE REPEAT THIS DDD
    TO THEM........

IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO JUDGE OTHERS, WHEN THEY HAVE NOT WALK
    IN A PERSONS SHOES,WHO HAVE ANY ILLNESS, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.....

AND FAMILY MEMBERS,REALLY CAN HURT "OUR HEARTS"...

TAKE CARE, LADYBUG2
  3. Blond

Blond New Member

I smiled when I seen ur reply,U were my inspiration for makin my own lil booklet for my family,I have had many of the post from "My Family" printed as well as the Letter To Normal's.I wanted some scientific info should I say.I felt like this would be a nice addition for them.....But I want it to be a Raw,Truth telling Eye-opener ya know what I mean?My Throat hurts from screamin to/at them.lol.Hugzzzz,Blond
  4. Blond

Blond New Member

I'll be good,I will buy my own food and shampoo,conditioner,etc....lmbo.....Hugs gurl,Blond