i need aprayer and a friend.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by janet38, Oct 1, 2003.

1. janet38

janet38 New Member

i am married got 7 kids 5 at home now..i was very sick last summer.and gone down hill since....please say a prayer for me and my family.....i am sick with lupus,fibromyalgia.it has affected my heart and kidneys,severe depression.treated for heart failure...in the of the power and the glory..dear lord please find me a path to follow.i need to be here to take care of my family......i need strength dear lord..amen janet38
  2. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Janet,
    Welcome to this board, You can find pray and many friends on this board that understand your situation.
    I do understand your situation, I also have Fibromyalgia.
    I will keep you in my prayers
    Love and Prayers.
    Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'll pray for also Janet. May God bless you.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We`ll be glad to be your friend and also pray for you. You going through an awful lot, it must be so hard. Thinking and praying for you this week.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 10/02/2003]
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will surely keep your health, and your lovely family in my prayers. I know how it feels to have young ones dependent on you and your are so sick.

I pray the Lord lift you up, and touch you from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet, and heal you!

God's merciful blessings be upon you.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi, Janet,
    May God bring to your life strength and comfort,may he also fill you with peace, during this difficult time!

You are in my prayers
    dxoygirl