I need help choosing Music for Football Movie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, Sep 29, 2007.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

Hi All!
    I put together a movie of my kids' football games every year for their football team (it is pee wee football).

I use photos and videos with music in the background. I make DVD's for the kids and their families. This is a great momento(sp?) for them.

This year, I'm having trouble choosing the background music for the video. Do any of you have any suggestions on any songs or music that would be great for this football video?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Doober

Doober New Member

I just checked out the Patriots web site to see if I could find something on this for you. In the FAQ section, there were a few questions on what music is used for when the players are on the field. Maybe you can check out your kid's favorite football team and see if they have a similar thing, then you can find the music and add to your video? This could be kinda cool for them to have the same music as their favorite team?
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Theres a song sung by John Anderson called "Seminole Winds" ,,,,It's really Kool! i think if you do a search you can find it,,,,He's a country singer but the song is more of a upbeat folk song,,,,,Goodluck
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2007]
  4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

We used the theme to Cops...Bad Boys...watcha gonna do when they come for you.

We used this at the start of each game and had a fog machine they used to run thru the fog...oh for the days.
  5. kjade

kjade New Member

Thank you so much - I've been googling today every time I get a second. I do have all the Rocky soundtracks and they are great for getting the kids all pumped up! And Queen....forgot about them, but I do have them in my collection. And Cops theme....that had to be so cute! I also downloaded the country Seminole song....very nice.

Thank you all though - I never thought to try different football team sites and check out their music. In the past I have used music from football movies, like Rudy, Remember the Titans, ect....
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

and play "Chariots of Fire!"
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I don't know who sings it but it goes "put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today" etc. I always like that one.

8. Doober

Doober New Member

I think you are thinking of "Center field" by John Fogerty? I believe this is the name of the song, but don't hold me to it.

Another idea to use is I think is is called "Rock and roll II"
  9. kjade

kjade New Member

Yes the song is CenterField by John Fogerty. I used that song last year for a baseball video - was perfect for that!

I also used Rock N Roll Part 2 a few years ago for a sports montage. And I have used the Olympics music too (you guys really can read my mind and get my taste!)

Are there any other great instrumental songs that go good with football? I downloaded some of the NFL football music too.

Appreciate all your input! Thanks! Love you all!! :)
  10. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Yup, I think you're right. Probably not such a great song for football then! Would have to be "put me in at center"!