I NEED HELP FINDING A DOC IN ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hob, Apr 24, 2006.

1. hob

hob New Member

My husband and I have to move from oregon where I love my dr to st. petersburg florida. Does anyone know of a dr down there that works with functional medciation?
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm sorry I can't help you but I'll bump this back to the top so others can see it.

Nancy B.
  3. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I can't help either, but you can check on this website. At the top of the page, click on doctor referral. There must be someone in the St. Petersburg area.

Ellen
  4. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

A live north of the Tampa/St.Pete area. I will call my rheumy and ask her who she recommends there. OK?
  5. lsmbrenz

lsmbrenz New Member

Hi Hob;

I live in Palm Harbor, about 45 minutes from St. Pete. I have a wonderful alternative M.D. I see. Her name is Erika Bradshaw and she is withthe Palm Harbor Clinic. If you don't find anyone closer visiting her would be well worth the drive.

Laurie

6. FMbrotherMIKE

FMbrotherMIKE New Member

Antony G. Sankoorikal

I highly recomend him.He was the first doctor to tell me why I was in so much pain and exhausted all the time. He introduced me to FIBRO he really seems to be knowledgeable about it and most importantly he did not make me feel like it was all in my head.

He was also the first one to prescribe meds to me to help.He also explained that this is really a trial and error situation.

His office is about 1 hour drive one way for me but he was well worth the trip. The only reason I do not see him any longer is because I lost my health insurance.But I guess I really got lucky because my new doctors at the Hernando county health dept. are doing a lot for me to and its free for me.