I need help finding a doctor for pain meds

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by sb32286, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. sb32286

    sb32286 New Member

    i Have had 2 spinal surgeries in the last 2 years. I am fused from my sacrum-T10 more than half my back, i was just diagnosed with severe artheriatis at my sacriliac joint and i am in so much pain. My pain doctors are in the city and its to far a way. I am looking for any type of doctor in the hudson valley ny who is easy giong and will write me my pain meds. In so much pain any 1 please let me know
  2. rockgor

    rockgor Well-Known Member

    Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your back problems. I live in
    California. Have never been to New York.

    You might want to post on some other boards at this same site: arthritis, for example.
    Maybe Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia. This past year the number of posters has gone
    down. Maybe it has something to do with the economy.

    See the upper right hand corner where you can navigate to other boards. Good luck

  3. TwoCatDoctors

    TwoCatDoctors New Member

    ProHealth has a list of doctors that they put under their Research, News & Articles. Here's the link to help you get to it faster.