i need help finding a goooood doc in mn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amilyne, Nov 23, 2002.

1. amilyne

amilyne New Member

hi all
    im amy and i live in minneapolis and i know there are quite a few people here with this crap and my doc and i dont see eye to eye on the pain medicine issue..ugh..so if anyone can recommend anyone who would sympathise ...just a lil bit... that would be awesome.i have healthpartners insurance and im scared to ask for a referral to a pain clinic ..my doc is great in all the other ways but that one.so pleeeeease help me. thankyou all very much...im willing to travel a little ways as long as i can get some pain control...part of the problem is is that im only 22 and "i dont want you on pain meds the rest of your life" and blah blah blah but this is for life right??so anyhow help me please.thankyou
    ami
  2. amilyne

amilyne New Member

hi all
    im amy and i live in minneapolis and i know there are quite a few people here with this crap and my doc and i dont see eye to eye on the pain medicine issue..ugh..so if anyone can recommend anyone who would sympathise ...just a lil bit... that would be awesome.i have healthpartners insurance and im scared to ask for a referral to a pain clinic ..my doc is great in all the other ways but that one.so pleeeeease help me. thankyou all very much...im willing to travel a little ways as long as i can get some pain control...part of the problem is is that im only 22 and "i dont want you on pain meds the rest of your life" and blah blah blah but this is for life right??so anyhow help me please.thankyou
    ami
  3. AnnetteP

AnnetteP New Member

I am in Louisiana so I can't recommend a dr. in your area, but I can suggest you click the tab at the top of the this page, labelled "Doctor Referral." When you arrive at that page, you will see several links at the top, followed by a long article. The link you want to click is on the right, at the bottom, right above the long article; I think its the co-cure good dr. link. Here people have listed the names of dr.s they have had good experience with.

Hope this helps,
    Annette
  4. amilyne

amilyne New Member

hi thanks for replying and i did that and there are not any listed for mn. thanks though
    ami

[ advertisement ]