I need help in changing email addresses

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Toga, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Toga

Toga Member

Hi everyone. I haven't been online for weeks, it seems. I have moved and my computer did not come with me for a while.

We had trouble with phone lines, plumbing, water, etc. etc. etc. I've had company almost everyday such as tile man, electrician, plumber, mirror guy, and so on, and so on, and so on.

And in the middle of all this, there was Thanksgiving and 15 for dinner.

I'm not complaining. (Well, yes I am ;-))

We finally had the internet people out. We had to get satelite (sp?) because that's the only way I could get faster dial-up.

This means I'm changing my email address. Could one of the coordinators contact me or post a message letting me know how I go about changing my email address while maintaining the same user name and password?

I have access through my old ISP for a few more days.

Toga

PS I love my new home despite all the problems. We will work them out one by one. It is just so much work and my body doesn't keep up with my brain.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I just did this last week. You need to send your old address, your new address and the first 3 letters/numbers in your password.

Kathy.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/28/2005]
  3. schaken

schaken New Member

Hi Toga,

I was starting to worry about you. How is the cymbalta working for you? Are you in less pain? What dose are you on?

Glad to hear that you are in your new huse and had a good thanksgiving.

I am in less pain, but keep pulling muscles across my left side and stomach area. No matter what I do they pain is excruitating (sp). I've done this 2 times in less than a month.

I am still constantly tired. Go back to my PCM around the 12th.

Leslie