I need HELP -PH Message Board Survey !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there everydobby. I must be doing something wrong. I got what I think was the right place but I could not find the survery. Should it pop right up or do I need to type something in the SEARCH box? I typed in everything I could think of. Wonder if I typed something in wrong. I will try again.

Thanks for any help in advance.

[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2010]
  2. Granniluvsu

I still do not know how to copy and paste or cut and paste. I wish they had books with that kind of info but I haven';t seen any. Also, when you buy a computer they don't give you anything with it. They just tell you how to install it.

Every thime I try to cut or copy and paste I do something wrong. No one has ever shown me how. However, I did manually copy it into the browser and I didnpt come up with any survery but all the info was about surveys :) !

Good grief. A guru I am not. Any suggestions ?

3. Granniluvsu

I don't think what you told me was cut and paste and I am not sure about what I did differently this last time (cause that is what I think I did the first time). Anyway, it worked and I did the survery.

It will be interesting to find out what people had to say about the boards and what they might be able to try and change that might make it be easier for some people. It is not that hard for me to maneuver the boards, most of the time.

Thanks again for helping. Hope you are feeling better today and got a good sleep last night.

Bye for now.

4. Juloo

Juloo Member

Diane's directions accomplish the same thing as cut and paste. For the shortcut, you would move your cursor to the beginning of the text you want to copy and press and hold the left mouse button. Then you would drag the cursor (this highlights the text) to the end of the area you wish you copy and release the left mouse button.

At this point, you should press and hold the "Ctrl' (control) key while you also press the 'C' key on your keyboard. This copies the text you highlighted.

Then move your cursor to the web address bar at the top of your screen. If you click on it, the OLD address should be highlighted. Now press the 'Ctrl' key and the 'V' key at the same time. This is supposed to paste in the text you copied.

If it all works out and the new text show up, then you just hit 'Enter' to go to the next web address.

P.S. I have a mouse -- I'm not sure what to do for one of those touchpad things.

[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2010]