I need help

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sneet, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Sneet

Sneet New Member

I've been a Christian most of my life and that faith is not in question. My problem is that I suffer from Bipolar Disorder2 and severe anxiety disorder. Over the years these diseases seem to have taken a toll on me and I feel very tired and weak spiritually. I love the Lord and I know he loves me, but I have a hard time praying for myself. I guess somehow I feel unworthy. Please lift me up in your prayers so that I may feel an inner peace and strength. And pray that my mind will be cleared so that once again I can go to my Lord in prayer without having to fight the feelings of total unworthiness to even speak his name. This is a huge problem for me. I need my prayer life back. Please, please help me.
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I just want you to know that you are in my prayers tonight. Praying that you will become spiritually strong in the hands of the Lord.

Praying that you will develop inner peace.

You are a child of God. He loves you even more than any earthly parent can love a child.

Please know that you are worthy of His love.

You have been handed extraordinary challenges in your life and have still maintained your faith. In my opinion, that makes you a most worthy child of God.

Love, Pepper
  3. Sneet

Sneet New Member

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and you promise to pray for me. I love the Lord so much, but I miss the close walk I used to have. I have let my illness and other cares get in the way of the most important thing--my relationship with the Lord. I know that God led me to this place for a reason and that as I type He is with me and healing my wounded and troubled spirit. I will be back here another day hopefully to minister to others as you have to me. God bless you.
  4. risinforce

risinforce New Member

Every morning when you wake (if you sleep) if you pray to him it is a new start. Do not beat yourself up for yesterday or the yesterdays before. I too struggle and have issues w/panic as well. It is confusing and sometimes prayer doesn't bring me out. Frustrating as well. I believe that it is truely hard for us humans (flesh driven) people to trust completely without serious dicipline. I also believe that we are always growing to a new level w/the lord and that usually includes struggle. Nobody in this world has peace 100% of the time.

You are in my prayers! Try to read a passage every morning if possible. Put on your armor (Ephesians) daily. Sometimes I have to read one passage 3 or 4 times to concentrate enough to aborsb it each morning. I am usually blurry eyed etc. but it is the first thing I try to do.

I hope this helps. Remember God loves you and we do too!

Shawn
  5. grge

grge New Member

When we are weak He is strong, God will never let go of you. He came to heal the broken hearted, read your bible every day and I'm sure you will find messages from God that will bring you closer to Him.

I am lifting you up in prayer, asking God to speak to your heart, to bless you with peace and serenity. Asking God to shower such blessings on you that you will never again have self doubts and feelings of being unworthy.

I believe God for a mighty healing and a strong touch, I pray God will touch you in every aspect of your life.

georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 09/08/2004]
  6. marta

marta New Member

So be it.

Marta
  7. greatgran

greatgran Member

I will be praying for you. I can relate to the feeling you have.
    So my prayers are with you..

greatgran
  8. Xandra

Xandra New Member

Hi hunny

You know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

He will keep you in his care.

god bless you always

Love Xandra