I need input on types of fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Feb 2, 2009.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

The fatigue I usually have is where your body feels like lead but you are not really sleepy. But lately I have been having the opposite. My body feels okay, well as okay as it can! but I am so sleepy I could lay down on the concrete and go to sleep probably.

I need feedback please on your fatigue. Do you have both types? Does anyone have any words of wisdom about this new thing for me? I am very worried to be honest. I am having BAD brain fog with this too.

Thanks and God Bless.
  2. I feel weak and anxious when I have fatigue. It is a very weird sort of weakness. I have to stop and rest a while for the anxiety to go away. It is really scarry. The weakness does not go away it stays for the rest of the day , needless to say the fatigue has ruined many a plan. Best to you.
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I know what you mean about the weakness. I get that too.
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Of course you think you are sleeping okay sometimes and are not. The other thing I notice is my eyes feel puffy, like when you have been crying before you go to sleep or have not slept well. OOOO I HATE THIS DD!!!
  5. ironspine

ironspine New Member

I feel both. There are times when I feel like I just can't move anymore and I need to just sit, usually after a day of periodic housework (I'm a homemaker). Then, there are times when I'm soo tired I have to go lay down on my bed and sleep, usually 1-2 hours. When I feel tired I usually feel like I have the flu too, the achiness and chilly feeling.
    When my husband and kids are around I just say that I gotta go rest and they "get" it!
    God Bless you too!!
  6. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I guess I am trying to figure out if this is some new kind of symptom for me. I have to say that I do not care for it one bit! I am thinking these 2 types of fatigue are different symptoms, like there is different kinds of pain that go with this DD. Oh, I did not say but I have FM.