I need more prayers....no I didn't lose Cookie:)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Debra49659, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Please, please I need lots of prayers. My hearing date for SSDI is next month on the 19th. I feel selfish...because I am asking for all intent and purpose a money gain. But it's not...it will simply be a way of making ends meet (well at least the ends will be closer together).

Thank you so much!

Blessings,
    Deb
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

We all need money to sustain ourselves especially those of us who struggle with illness. If not to God/Higher Power, who should we pray to? because we believe He looks after us. I will pray for a positive outcome to your SSDI hearing and also for everyone else who needs improvement in finances.

I read about Cookie tearing your daughters rug to shreds, i hope she son settles down...my dog once tore all my movie and womens magazines and strewed them around the room, you couldnt see the living room carpet because every bit was covered by shreds of paper! I had left her locked into the house. She was a puppy then. Now, 9 years later, she is good as gold.

God Bless
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

You have made me feel much better...thank you for the support and prayers and most od all your friendship :)

Blessings,
    Deb
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Debra, SSD isn't a luxury and is an absolute necessity for you. So a prayer for you for a positive decision for SSD. Hugs.
  5. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Thank you, thank you for the prayers. I can't even begin to describe the confidence that you all give me.

You hold me up with your prayers and well wishes!

Love,
    Deb