I need prayer about my marriage!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by HAPPYDOGSUZ7777, Dec 16, 2003.

1. HAPPYDOGSUZ7777

HAPPYDOGSUZ7777 New Member

Aloha,
    MY husband doesn't understand why I am always sick and tired he gets angry and won't look at anything to do with my FMS illness.He is very demanding that I am doing my part w/no consideration of how I am feeling.I came home from work today (I go out to work he is building us a house at a VERY slow pace makes his own time and amount of work he FEELS like doing,If he doesn't FEEL like it that day he'll take it off. I work full time,3days at a furniture store two days cleaning someones house or grooming dogs.It has taken EVERY THING out of me to keep this schedule!!!! I came home tonight and he started right in on wanting to have a Christmas open house party in the next week or so.I told him that was fine but that he would have to do the work cause I have nothing left to give!Well..................he's really angry w/me now but you know what? I JUST CAN"T DO ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!so anyway please pray for us cause our marriage is and always has been rocky.I need my husband to try and understand what I'm going through! please pray he will be open to the lord showing him? sorry this is so long and such a vent God Bless, Suzanne
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry that you are going through this, I will be praying for you, your husband and your marriage.

Blessings to you, Judy
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

My heart really goes out to you. How terrible for you to have to live like this.

I will surely be praying that he gets a strong message from the Lord to see what he is doing to you.

God bless hon, and I will be in prayer till I hear this man gets some compassion for you as a wife and a person!

Shalom, Shir
  4. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

I will definitely be praying for you and your husband.

I pray that the Lord will show your husband just what he is doing to you with his attitude and remarks. I hope your husband will see just how the schedule, plus the added stress is affecting you. I pray that the Lord will bring you peace, and less stress soon.

Please try to take care of yourself. If you can't entertain, then you can't entertain. If you have to give up some of the pace you are upholding, than so be it!

Hugs,
    Luann
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sorry to hear about your problems with your husbands attitude. I hope the Lord opens his eyes to what he`s doing to you. I agree with the others that said take care of you, nobody else is going to do it.

Sandy