I need prayer, Please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hagardreams, Nov 21, 2006.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I am at my wits end. I have asked God to help us, and it seems "he has left the building"! Seriously though, there has to be a better way to this life. I cant change my health problems, they seem to be here to stay. Ok, God wont heal me, so be it. But worring about money all the time, just isnt going to cut it. My real estate taxes are due by the end of DEC. and I am tired of worring. I dont want to sell my home, because the problem is that I can rent anything cheaper than what my house payment is. Yes, I could live on the equity for a while, but then it would be gone, and then what.

Someone flat out lied about me, and I know all that matters, is that God knows the truth. It really hurts me to think about that, and I just want to be able to let go of it, and totally give it to God. "Vengance is mine sayoth the Lord"! How do you let go, and forget something that was so mean, and cruel.

I wont go on, as all of us know this health thing is very hard to deal with sometimes. With taking care of my hubby who tried to kill himself in aug 05, all of my health problems, on top of so many more problems, I am in a bad place. I have even posted a resume on a job listing web site. I am not suppose to work at all, but I am going to kill myself no matter what it takes to quit worring about my taxes. I know God can help me, but it seems like its just getting worse and worse.

God bless all, and thanks for listening. I am in a bad place. Julie

2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father I ask in Jesus Name could You please come and be in the middle of Julie's situation right now. Please come and bring peace to her, body, soul and spirit. Please wrap Your arms around her and let her feel Your presence. You have told us that You won't give us more than we can handle and Lord You know that she is at the end of her rope. Please shine Your light into her darkness. Please Lord give her hope. Please let something good happen today that she will know that it is You that has done this. Please help her to know how much You love her and that You aren't angry with her or that You aren't punishing her. In her financial situation I ask for a supernatural intervention this day. You said You would look after our needs so please do something today. Please ease her pain and discomfort today. You also know all things. You know about this situation where she was lied about. I ask Lord that could You please intervene in this situation. Please let truth arise and let those involved see this situation for what it really is not what they have been told. Lord You said that You always vindicate Your children and I ask that could You please come and vindicate Julie. Father could You please send some people that You trust to come along side her and help her and encourage her during this awful season in her life. Please help her to know that she is not alone. Thank you so much for the good things You are going to do in this situation. Lord I place her in Your hands and know that You will take care of her and work out all the things that she is concerned and worried about. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    I am so glad you posted. Sending you a gentle hug {{{{ }}}}. Please keep me posted as to how you are doing. Just don't try and go it alone. It is too big for you.
    Psalm 145:14-20,140:2-3, 121.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I wish I had sage wisdom and solutions for you, but alas I have none. Indeed you are in a bad place. Please continue to ask for prayer.

Please list your request each week, on the Thursday prayer list.

We are listening, but just have no ideas. hugs and prayers Julie.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with prayers for relief for you, and solutions, and "His strength in your weakness", which I need ALL the time.

Do you feel up to putting your request on the prayer thread? I don't know how to cut and paste, but could make a brief summary for people to pray for.

Sending love to you,
    Judy
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so sorry that you are going through this and am praying for you. When you feel that your life is hopeless the only thing that can help is prayer. Been there.

Less than 3 months ago I came on this board asking for prayers because I felt totally helpless. Answers to the prayers on this board came to me. Someone here told me that "when prayers go up, blessings come down" and they certainly did for me.

Things have taken a turn for the worse for me, but I know that prayer will turn it all around again.

Have faith, Julie, that God is with you and watching over you. Ask for prayers and the prayer warriors on this board will pray and pray for your situation. PUSH - Pray Until Something Happens.

I have put you on my prayer list.
    Love, Pepper
  6. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I am praying for you.Linda
  7. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

God will provide for your financial neds. Brenda