I need prayer support right now . .

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Apr 2, 2004.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

Having some hard physical and emotional times . . just feel absolutely terrible with my FMS right now. I'd appreciate some of your wonderful thoughts and prayers. God bles all of you, you are in my prayers as well.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for you as requested. I hope things improve for you soon.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  3. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord, I lift up Bakron to You. She's in need of Your comfort. I know that You know each and every need she has. I ask You, Father, to meet them all and make Your presence felt by her tonight. Give her hope where she may feel hopeless, and the ability to rest in You when she is weary from the stress of life.

I pray these things in Jesus' name,
    Della
  4. bakron

bakron New Member

I am doing much better today. I think that I just overdid it when I decided to clean an area near work (knock down weeds, etc.) with a group of co-workers. I was only doing the physical activity (raking), which was light, for about 40 minutes. After going home, I fell into a deep sleep and awoke feeling absolutely miserable from the head literally to the toe. Every joint and muscle ached, and my spots were magnified X 10. I haven't had anything hit me that hard. When that happened, I just felt so down as I was thinking that I couldn't even do 40 minutes without exhaustion and a "flare." It must have been your prayers that brought my spirits up after that initial misery. I did have a good night's sleep and do feel much better today. Thank you so much, and God bless you.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Seems like you and I were tackling the same kind of job, I decided to rake leaves three days ago. Something I had not attempted in years......

Well, I did not last as long as you did, but I was out of it the the entire next day! Last of my leaves raking career from now on :)

Glad you are feeling better, you are so helpful on the CFS/FM board, sure can't have you get sick on us!

God bless hon, by the way, you are a very pretty lady!

Shalom, Shirl
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm certainly sorry that you are going thru difficult times, but please keep you faith in the Lord. I will be praying for each day and ask the Lord to bless you.

Danny