I need prayer...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by stilhere, Jul 3, 2003.

1. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Please pray for me, my feet are getting better but they are still swollen, yesterday I went to chemo and I do feel a little better today, but I still have to go to work, financial situation still isn't that good, the disability that came in went straight to rent and bills and left nothing for 4 kids and a sick mom, so i'll be on my feet from 3:30p - 10:30p if I'm lucky....Thank you all again..your all always in my heart....

jessica
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bless you. Prayers going up.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

you and your children Jessica. YOu are going to make it, and all is going to be fine for you. Just keep believing and we will keep praying.

God bless.............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Your name is on my prayer list.

God bless you friend! :)
  5. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

for you and your children. All this stress is so hard on all of you, and tiring!
    Hugs,
    ~Tina~
  6. receani

receani New Member

You and you children are in my prayers. I pray for a financial blessing for you so that you will be able to rest and give yur body some healing time. God loves you and has you in the palm of His hand
  7. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

jessica..i am a bit behind reading posts. my heart just is breaking at your plight. i am praying for you. i didn't realize you were so ill that you needed chemo. i am so sorry for what you are going through. i am glad you posted prayer need. our Lord hears us always.

how the heck can you work girl?.. my goodness you must be a tower of strength...exhausted? i guess. and i complain!
    geeze sometimes i can be so ungrateful.

i also remember you responded to a note i wrote. i didn't realize you were "stilhere"... just jessica :). you were sooo sweet to write that. you sound like a great person and an even better mom. i was a single parent (1 girl) for 8 yrs so i can certainly relate. although not as much :).

i see we are born the same month. only 10 yrs apart...i'm the old nag LOL. also my in-laws lived in scotts valley for years. and i am from redwood city. if you would like to chat, my email is on my bio....
    love to you and your family.
    and i love how you put "in Christ"
    alice
  8. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Thank you for your nice post, its nice to talk to someone that knows the area, yes, stilhere is 'me', hehe, I say that, because I wasn't expected to live this long, but God had other things in mind. My feet are getting better, thanks to many prayers to our lord, and I recently received a call after 2 months I believe, from SSI, that under the circumstances they will let me pick up my SSI check!, It was wonderful Alice, it was enough to catch up with my rent and utilities and a little food, (I'll get the foodstamps on the 10th), so I was over joyed, I think I posted on the chitchat board right after I hung up! I wanted to share my joy with my friends, I'm getting a little more energy now, you know after the chemo,(I'll have to have chemo till 2005)but its hard because I have to work. On 8-22, I believe, school starts again, and I have 4 kids to buy, even my three year old because she will be 4 and I'm putting her in Headstart, (preschool), I know that God will provide, he always does, but I get panicked, stressed, during this time of the year, (school) and now that I'm sick, I feel it gets worse...Anyways, Thank you again, and yes, I am going to write down your email address right now, because, I will forget, :)

In Christ
    Jessica