I Need Prayers for Candee.........Please Pray...........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

1Candee
    (54)

I Need Prayers! 08/01/03 09:31 PM

I don't post much but this board has been so very helpful to me since I've gotten on it b/f last Xmas. I just need to vent--I have so much fear and have been crying most of the day b/c I see no light--I see no tunnel. I have been out of the hospital a week and had surgery(laproscopy)for a ruptured appendix 11 days ago. I was in a CFS and major IBS flare when I was taken to the emergency room and surgery was done 4 hrs. later. Am not recovering very well, physically or psychologically. What's there to recover to--my original CFS state. Now I have one more pain in the side to deal with-still on pain meds and my Graves eye disease has flared out of control with one eye totaly closed and the other bulgy w/ double vision. How can we take all of this--live day to day feeling like we're dying? My husband cannot take much more of me and neither can I. Am in a real bad space right now. Please respond, Cat
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

On the other board, I am sending up prayers for her. Shirl, thanks for pasting this here too where all our prayer warriors will see it.

Love, Mikie
  3. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

So sorry you are feeling so bad. I think we have all been there, done that at one time or another. Sometimes just when we think we can't go on, some good thing happens & turns everything around. I'm praying that all the prayers said for you will be that turning point & you can finally see the light in the tunnel if not at the end.

Please take care, know we care & so does Jesus....Kathi