I need prayers for my little Grandson.................

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Jul 7, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi,
    Iam a member of the fm support board and I am in need of some BIG BIG prayers!

Some of the people who know and love me have suggested coming here to ask for your help.........so here Iam!

I need prayers for my little innocent 4 mo old Grandson .......his name is Cohen............ I also need BIG prayers for Cohen's cousin Johnathon who is 2........

these childeren are little innocent and are in the full time care of a person who is emotionally unstable and physically abusive..............they truly need your prayers for the situation they are in!

I belive so deeply in the power of prayer and know the more that join in the more we will be heard and answered..................PLEASE PLEASE I ask of you to PLEASE pray for these two innocent souls that do not deserve this~

Thank you for any and all of you that take the time out of your day to try to make a difference in these sweet babies lives!

XO
    Doxy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My sincere prayers for Cohen and Jonathon. May their little lives be soothed and their care giver ...... hmmmmnn usually I know how to complete a sentence. But when it involves babies, I ask that God sees it in his wisdom to perhaps remove these children from their situation before it effects the remainder of their lives.

God the Father please take care of these two boys. Please offer solutions to their heavy burdens. Dear
    God if you feel the need, then please involve the law to protect them.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes....I am praying for baby Cohen and Jonathon. God sees these precious little ones. We will pray that God keeps his angels encamped around them.
    I read some a few days back on FM board....just wasn't able to type that day.
    I am praying for you too dear friend. Trust in God...he will work it out. You will be with baby Cohen soon.

Love....Mari
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Adding my prayers in for little Cohen and his cousin, Johnathon. Someone should call and report that grandmother to the social service.

Love & prayers to you and them,
    Faye
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and praying for those little boys.My prayer is that they can stay out of harm's way,Linda
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hi doxy...

you got us all here to pray for your you beloved grandchild and johnathan....and the grandma on the other side...

let's hope she sees the light...

hugs

jodie
  7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I feel satiisfied that she IS going to do something about it!!!!!!! She was VERY upset when I reported the incidence's I have witnessed and she has a small child I could tell she understood why Iam fearfull of being found out ...........and she more or less let me know she IS going to make sure they are investigated and repremanded!

I will NOT report it to CPS!

The last time I reporterd and incident where a child was repeatedly beat .....CPS went out to the house of the abuser and repeated word for word what I had witnessed!

The person knew then and there it was me who ratted her out because I was the only one who witnessed the last incident!

That put me in DANGER! The lady came after me and I was unsafe for a long time since she was off her rocker!

I do understand that I have a responsibility to report it and I have to my son's lawyer and in my opinion she will get better results than even cps!

The incident I mentioned above where they went out and repeated my report to the perpitrator.........well, they did NOTHING to the people and the child continued to be beat!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH!

So..........all it accomplished was to put me in danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the child continued to suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XO
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/09/2006]
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Doxy,
    I'm sorry you had that bad experience reporting to CPS.

Here, in Virginia, they are not allowed to give the name of the person who reported it or anything that was said about it but basic info, so you really have no idea who it could be.

I didn't realize where you are that they give the words of the person to the offenders. In that case it would be a bad idea to report it. It's a shame things are that way.

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

So sorry to hear this doxy. Glad you came here for prayer, prayer does have great power and the more praying the more power.

May God Bless you and your family and may God Be with you all

hugs,
    kgangel