I need prayers........help!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dolsgirl, Mar 13, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I just posted on the FMS board requesting prayers that a job that I previously had will be offered to me if they are able to revamp and have the person that replaced me offered the job of someone else who has turned in her notice. The girl that replaced me and the one that turned in her notice have the same certification. I pray that they'll revamp and decide that they want nurses to work with the docs and will rehire me. The Medical Assistant that replaced me could be offered the MA's job that's leaving, so everyone would be happy.

I know I have alot of nerve coming in here for the first time, (someone posted that this board was here), and requesting prayers. It's real important. It's a job that my FMS could tolerate. I had left secondary to a disagreement over medical benefits start date. I left on excellent terms & hope to hear from them. I emailed my former boss already. So, if you pray, please send one up for me.

Thanks in advance. dolsgirl
  2. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I will lift your needs up to the throne of our Heavenly Father, and ask that your former boss have an open heart and understanding of your situation. May you have peace as His will be done...In Christ...BARBARA
  3. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

I think it's wonderful that you are seeking God for your answers.I'll be praying for you. Hang in there ,If it's meant to be it will ,if not God never closes a door without opening a new one God Bless Danisue