I need prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, May 2, 2011.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I have been so ill since last Friday night. I woke up with the worst flu I have had in years. It is just hanging on. I feel like I am depleted of most of my fluid in my body. My husband is worried that I am dehydrated because of how my skin is, he thinks I should see a dr., but I am holding out for another day, hoping it will settle. We have had this flu going around here. They say it can last up to 5 or 6 days. I'm light headed and I sleep and sleep..that is if I'm not running to the bathroom. I am trying my hardest to keep drinking, but it just goes straight through. This is beating me up. Prayers. I've had family pray for me, now to come and ask my friends here. I just feel horrible. I am hoping that no one else here has had this flu!
    Thank you, love, Cynthia
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you - concerned about your electrolytes. Will you be seeing the Dr. today?

I know the fluids are essential to replace. Praying for guidance, and the whole situation. So sorry you've had such a heavy flu.

I always sleep practically straight through when my up-regulated immune system is fighting off something.

Let us know how you are - Love Wind
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have been up tonight, and lifting you up in prayer. Will be eager to hear how you are.

Rain - so glad you came on to offer your thoughts to Doz and prayers for her.

Doz - you're a precious lady! You must take good care of yourself.

Love, Wind
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I knew I was getting some prayers. Thank you so much!

I didn't go to the dr. I had my DH go get me some electrolyte solution.

Man, this is a tough one to get over. I am not as bad, but still weak. I think this old body is going to take it's time getting over illness from now on..not as young as I used to be.

Yep, Jam, I took my vit. D3 and other things..rain, forgot about my collid...how much to take?

Wind..thank you for the compliment. You are all special to me, I am so serious. Very very special people here.

Thank you again..love, Cynthia
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thinking of you and praying. Don't stint on your resting! Get lots of rest and sleep so the immune system can heal.

Glad Rainbow came with lots of good ideas.

Have been wondering how your husband has been doing after his operation also.

Hope your flu is lesening still, and you can build up your strength again.

Thanking God for his unfailing love for you. How he cares about everything that is happening to us.

Take good care of yourself!
    Love, Wind

6. springwater

springwater Active Member

I hope you are doing better. I just dread the word 'flu'. Especially the fatique and aches which
    go along with it.

The others had a lot of good ideas. Make sure you drink lots of warm fluid and rest up.

Get better soon.

God Bless
  7. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Yes, I started the probiotics the very next day. I have some in my fridge.

I am still getting better every day, today being good enough to get out. Yaay!

I did over do one day. My DH was after me. Said, don't you over do! He was even shaking his finger in my face. lol..well, he was right. I ended up having to lay down the last half of the day.

I couldn't get over the weakness. Rain, I know what you mean about feeling like you were going to die. Like I said, one of the worst in years. My DH got it yesterday. One day! Thank the heavens! Goes to show what a good immune system can do for you. Hoping our son doesn't get it. He still has school for a couple more weeks.

Wind, Spring, and Jam, thanks for the sweet thoughts, and suggestions too. I hope you all stay away from this flu bug!!
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

So wonderful to have you back, and that you are able to get out a bit. Your husband is a sweetie - watching over you. Yes, don't push yourself too hard until your strength is back.

Love, Wind

9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Were you sick recently, or was that a different time?