I need some cheese with my whine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chermione, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Chermione

Chermione New Member

I just really need to see my dr. and get scrips refilled but it sucks b/c I haven't had health insurance for 6 months now. I really thought my hubby would find a job by now. It's been hard to find one and it's just getting really depressing. If you are a praying person, could you maybe send some for us. Cheryl & Nelson and my 2 boys Caleb and Ethan really need a miracle fast.

Thanks for listening.

Cheryl
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I will be definitely sending some good thoughts and prayers your way... I know how difficult it can be! There's usually also a prayer post/thread on Thursdays, you could also post on that this Thursday..

It is really good to see you still have a good sense of humor despite your problems! That's a wonderful gift to have, especially with kids to worry about!

Hugs,
    Victoria
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I do not know if this would help.....

But would the doctors office give you ay samples? You can call and explain the financial problem.....ask them if there is any type of help out there for you. Maybe they will think of something and also would not push you to come in......because they would want to collect for an office call...LOL.

I do not know how tight it is,,,,, but maybe a church or Salvation army or such would help? Check with Welfare, maybe they have medical for your family?

That is rough, I am sure you can not work. I can't, even if they had a gun to my head! LOL.Meanwhile we all need to pray for you, the children and also that your hubby finds some decent work real soon. Blessings........