I need some good words. (or bad?)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ggks, Aug 20, 2005.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

My daughter Connie, age 55, came home from the doctor and said that there was "something" in her breast. It is on the left side more under the arm area. I think she said it was encapsulated. Anyway it is not supposed to be there. I ask her if they were going to do a biopsy and she said no, it is called something else now. SO, do I need to be worried or not?
    ggks
  2. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I'm sorry, I cannot help you, but I want you to know that your daughter, and you, too, will be included in my praayers.
    Terry
  3. kbak

kbak Member

I think we as women automatically panic when we have something unusual concerning our breast area. This is obviously her lymph nodes, or that's what it sounds like. My sis always tells me (the major worrier) don't worry till you know something for sure, and have something to worry about.

There will be a name for what's wrong with her, or the exact name of what they think that is. You need to get that and then you can do an internet search and find out exactly what your dealing with.

If you can't do an internet search, there are plenty of people that would be happy to help you with that. I don't think there's anything wrong with being concerned, just don't panic.

I wish you and your daughter the very best!!