I Need Some Info Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ladybug51, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Ladybug51

Ladybug51 New Member

Hi , I have Interstitial Cystitis And FM, But Along With This I Have Had A Rash Come Up On my Leg About A year Ago Now . I Was Told by One Doctor it Was A Ringworm, So i Used Meds For That . Well It Go's Away For A Short time And then Comes Right Back. Dose Anyone With FM Have Rashes ? If So Please Let Me Know Ok As This Is About To Run Me Crazy. The IC Is Bad Enough, As I Have Never had Anything That Hurts As Bad As This . Please If Anyone Has Any info I'd be Very Thankful,

2. Engel

Engel New Member

and get various rashes ... including ringworm ... which is a HORRIBLE NAME and has nothing to do with parasites or worms!!!!!!!! I have tried all kinds of OTC remedies and also Rx. Mine have improved the past year. I did have a ringworm (hate that name) on my breast this year but it did not get sore or irritated. The rashes on my legs (mainly on shins) were just horrible (in the past) so I understand what you are going through. Won't the DR give you an Rx for it? You may also want to check with a dermatologist.
  3. momof471

momof471 New Member

I get them to and use a cortisone cream. Doc says its just FM.

God Bless
  4. Ladybug51

Ladybug51 New Member

Thank You For your Info, I'll Try What You Said . See I Did'nt know FM, Would Make you Have A Rash Like This !!!
    Again Thank You And God Bless You !
  5. Engel

Engel New Member

i know how you feel. Shaving legs is a nightmare.
  6. Ladybug51

Ladybug51 New Member

Thank You So Much Elaine, Yes It's A Red Rash That Comes Up At Any Giving Time High Up On My Leg. But It Always Comes Up In the Same Place . I Do Put On Itch, Cram On It And It Dose Go Away For A Short Time And Then Comes Right Back. And It Itches Real Bad . I Just Did Not Know FM/ Would Make You HAve Rashes Like This !! I'll Do What You Said And Thank You So Much For Your Help , God Bless .
  7. irishprincess

irishprincess New Member

i don't know if this helps, first of all i am now 52, about30 some years ago i broke out in a rash from head to toe and i mean everywhere, found i to be ebv and this rash was painful i couldn't even sit, lay or stand it hurt even my hair hurt and this went on for 6 months. time went on titers proved to be dormant all this time but i now have fibro. so if that helps i am glad but i don't know idf it does.
    irish
  8. Ladybug51

Ladybug51 New Member

Thank You So Much For your Help , Any Info Will Help Alot.
    Hope you Have A great Day , Thanks,