I need some prayer guys

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brandysu, Apr 1, 2006.

1. brandysu

brandysu New Member

Hi to all my friends here on prohealth! This is my first post, and I hope that you all can take the time to read it. This week I found out that I have endometriosis. Till I was dx'd with this, I never knew what it was. Now that I know, I have been down on myself. I have a young family with a hard working husband, and a 18 month old son. I am very lucky to have the family I have, but was not prepared for this news. I still want more kids, and want my family to grow. I'm not sure how bad this is yet, I'm just starting the first step of treatment, but I'm still very scared. I need all the prayer I can get, and so does my family. All my friends here in the chat room has been a huge help, but I thought I would reach out this way, since I dont get to chat with everyone as much as I would like too. You guys are the best, and have helped me through some really hard times in my recent life. Keep on helping others, and all will be good.
    With Much Love and (((((HUGS))))),
    Brandysu
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I am sorry for the new's, but there are precedures your Gyno may be able to do to help you.

I'm sure there are other's on this board with more info for you.:)

By the way, just to let you know I will be praying for you, but I think you have to go to the worship board to ask for prayer now.

It is the 2nd post on this thread that explains it.:)

Hope to see you there I post once in a while over there too.:)

Take care,
    Claudia
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

To hear you have this. One thing is that when you hit menopause it usually goes away. My good friend weirdly, also had a really aching arm and bad Ende. the docs found out that it was endommetrial tissue that had migrated to her arm during embryo stage. Whenever she had a period, her arm would swell too. In the end she had a hysterectomy and the arm pain went too.

That is the strangest thing. I found it hard to believe but she showed me the doc notes. I have read about people having a "twin" embryo found in a part of their body too.

She used to be in agony. I do sympathize.

Love Anne C