I need some prayers for my daughter, Jennifer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sunflowergirl, Aug 1, 2004.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

She has come down with severe fatigue out of the blue. The doctor ordered blood work, chest xray, and on Tues. she will have an ultrasound on her throat. Her glands are swollen around the throat and also in her groin. She's been complaining her neck hurts for the last 3 weeks. She asked the doctor if she might have mono but the doctor said no....without even looking at blood work. She has a l5mos baby and I'm having to baby sit a lot to help her out. Having FM myself with the accompanying fatigue is really hard. Of course the worry is so bad.....I'm the type who wants an answer yesterday. Please pray for her health and a recovery. I hate to see her go through what I suffer from. She is only 30.
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry that your daughter Jennifer is going through so much, I will certainly be praying for her.

Blessings, Judy
  3. grge

grge New Member

I will keep boyh you and Jennifer in my prayers.
    Grge
  4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I will keep your daughter and you both in my prayers...
    God Bless...lacey
  5. sunflowergirl

called. The doctor called today and said there is a problem with her liver and her thyroid. Tomorrow she has to have more blood work for her liver. I really am not taking this well.....and feel like a basket case already. Please continue your prayers.....we really need them.
  6. Angee

Angee Member

I will certainly pray for you and your daughter.Most of all don't worry when we worrry we take our mind off the goodness of GOD.

Huggs and Prayers go out to you and your family.

God Bless

Angee
  7. sunflowergirl

She will get more results tomorrow on blood work. Tuesday she is supposed to get an ultrasound on her liver. We're just waiting and praying.

Dixie Lee....I have to tell you I'm so glad you found all these boards. You add such sensitivity and caring and we all appreciate it. You're a great person.[This Message was Edited on 08/04/2004]
  8. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I just wanted to let you know that I'm continuing to pray for you and your daughter. Please keep us updated.

Blessings, Judy
  9. dash

dash New Member

Heavenly Father,

I know from my own experience that waiting for test results can be a heart wrenching experience. Above all, I pray for peace of mind for Jennifer and Sunflower girl.

You made each one of us, and know us better than we know ourselves. I pray for Jennifer's healing, whether it be miraculous and instaneous, or a work.

I ask that You give her doctors and health care workers that are wise and compassionate.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della

10. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

Prayers that you get answers for your daughter and that the Lord blesses you with the strength and endurance needed to help her in her time of need.

If you ask me it sounds like Mono....Hopefully that is the worst thing it is and in time she will get better. I will also pray that its nothing bad and that the Lord will touch upon her his healing hands.

God Bless and Take Care!

-Diane
  11. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi, I'm adding my prayers in tonight for your daughter & you:)
    Love, Monkeykat