I need some prayers, having knee surgery.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sandyz, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Please remember me in your prayers. I`m having knee surgery on Friday. I have torm cartilage that needs to be repaired and wear that needs to be cleaned up. I`ve been having so much pain that its hard for me to sit with my knees bent. It really bothers me in a car ride.

I sure hope this helps. Its slowed me down a lot this summer. I`m doing my right knee first. Then in a couple monthes I need to do the left one.

Also my brother is having gallbladder surgery this week and my 20 yr. old nephew is having his wisdom teeth cut out.
    A lot of surgery this week for my family.

Thank you guys so much!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Wow, this is a lot of surgery all at once. I pray for you all and hope everything comes out fine.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You, your brother and your nephew too. May the Lord's Spirit be over those doctors, while they do the needed surgery on all of you.

God Bless...............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks you all for your prayers. I feel better already.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  5. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

hoping everyone has safe and healing surgeries!!!

alice
  6. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord, I ask that you give the doctors the wisdom they need to properly heal this family, and give them the comfort they need along the way, father you are truely great and the great physician, show them and us your beautiful miracles, help us all to see your beauty dear lord..

In Christ
  7. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

that your surgery went well & you will heal quickly. Also prayers sent up for your brother & nephew.

When you feel up to it, let us know how you're doing.

Take care.....Kathi