I need someone to pray for me.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KCD, Sep 5, 2003.

1. KCD

KCD New Member

I am very depressed. I did not get the low thyroid test results yesterday. So now we have to figure out what else is going on. I am very frustrated. I know in my heart that God will make a way, trust in Him, etc., but I cant seem to pull myself out of the muck. HELP!!!!!
    Love,
    Valerie
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Valerie,

I've also been going thru depression this years, many years actually. But I finally had to go on meds to get better. But something was still missing until I found this worship board and had everyone praying for me. Also I've gotten advice here and there. One of the best things I was told was when I first open my eyes in the morning, start praying to the lord, thank him for the blessings in your life, and ask him direstly for his blessing to you and what things you need.

Dear Lord, please here my prayer for Valerie, she is in a time of need and your blessings. Please let her know that you are always by her side and holdings her hands and guiding her closer to you. Give her the peace, comfort, and strength she needs. Bless her and heal her. In Jesus name, Amen.

Danny
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Yes indeed I shall pray to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ - to lift your spirits and bring upon you the peace that only He can bring into your life. Here is a hug )))O((( for you dear - from this grandma in Wisconsin.
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I will pray now
    Father in the name of Jesus I lift Valerie up to your throne. I ask Lord that you come against this depression that is oppressing her. Lord, I ask you to release a joy for living inside her, fill her with your peace. I ask that you send the comforter to her which is the Holy Spirit. I pray for her doctors also and ask that you give them wisdom and knowledge, that they may discover what it is she needs to make her body function properly. Lord, help Valerie to see you as her HIGH TOWER, which rises above the muck. I thank you Father, for answering this prayer. Amen
    I hope you start to do better, right this very moment. He knows exactly what you need Valerie, and is so willing to provide it. Hugs to you
    Takesa
  5. receani

receani New Member

I'm not sure what you mean by not getting the low thyroid test results. But, I do know that God is Sovereign and loves you. Sometimes depression is just part of the territory. I pray the Lord give you a spirit of peace. He said not as the world gives peace but a peace that passes all understanding. Conditions , medications, disappointments and discouragement all can be culprits of depression. Believe that there is a time and season for everything and that you will have better days.
  6. mamashome

mamashome New Member

I am sorry that you feel so low. Nothing is worse than to be at that lowest point. Its an awful feeling. Dear One, there will be alot of people praying for you this weekend. Just be patient, when we don't feel good and have to rely on drs. to figure out what is going on it can be sooooooo depressing. Just hang in there for now. God Bless You. mama
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Valerie, God will pull you out of that muck and set you upon your feet again.

God bless hon.

Shalom, Shirl