I need suggestions for cheap prescription cards

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeaBisqit, Sep 18, 2008.

1. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I got a letter in the mail today from SS. They said at the end of the year, they will be cutting off my prescription card because I no longer get Medicaid or their help to pay for my premiums. I only get Medicare. So I'm going to need a good prescription card. I'm in PA. Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks.
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi teabisqit,

I have a prescription discount card called, "Together RX Access" and it's a pretty good savings. Before I was approved for SSDI, I used this card and another program I remember was PPA, I think? Anyway, its Partnership Prescription of America or something like that.

I searched the internet for the Together RX Access discount card and saw more; another one was "Together RX". You might want to do a search for prescription discount cards and find something.

Good luck to you; I hope you will find something.

3. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  4. landra

landra New Member

I was checking what my Rx's would cost now that I have no insurance. On the Walgreen's plan they are less than the co-pays with my insurance!! Hope it works for you.
  5. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

used one called RX Outreach, and I was also able to get some of my meds for free from the manufacturer's themselves by going to the patient assistance links on the websites.
  6. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I signed up for the PScard. I hope it helps. I'm very scared of January now :(
  7. baanders

baanders New Member

Thank you for helping us.