I need to find a board that allows big time SWEARING!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin-z, Jan 26, 2006.

1. lin-z

lin-z New Member

UGH!! I have never experienced what is going on now. Yesterday I felt so good..went shopping for decorative pillows ..woo hooo. I didnt even drive. I came home and made the house look nice nothing too much at all but was so happy i felt so good

Then this am WHAMMO!!!! I have never (a year now) gone from a 2-3 pain level to a 10-11 level so suddenly. My husband had to help me up and I screamed (havent seen the dog since). Then i couldnt get off the bed to go to the little girls room and almost didnt make it.

How can there be such a change in one day????? I ate fine slept decently and I just dont get it. It makes me so nervous and depressed that this may happen at any time... Now I am afraid to have a good day (not really but you know what i mean)

Thanks for listening ..#*##@@~~~****^^%##@@*** INSERT WHAT EVER YOU LIKE!!! :-/

linz

ha need to clarify that i wasnt calling my husband a dog..i have an aussie who is usually "up my butt" but after the scream she headed for hiding under the bed .poor baby[This Message was Edited on 01/26/2006]
  2. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I ask the same thing, over and over!
    HOW CAN THERE BE SUCH A CHANGE ON ONE DAY???????????????????
  3. Yucca13

Yucca13 Member

I am asking myself that today also. Woke up with a severely "crinked" neck. What is that all about? Can't even sleep without it affecting something. Ugh! Sure know what you mean.
    Val
  4. ellikers

ellikers New Member

I totally understand what you're talking about- this is happened to me so much. Things just come crashing down on me. I don't really understand how it can happen.

But major hugs to you, I know how much that sucks.