i need to recover please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by violarose1, Aug 12, 2004.

1. violarose1

violarose1 New Member

I have 2 twin daughters- 6. and a happy home. i have CFS w/ seizures. I went on a vacation, I knew it would make me sick but not this sick. i am bed ridden, except for short breaks which i find myself on the computer:) my vacation was to see internet friends, (amazing group). i have no energy to talk, and sensorys are bad. its hard work to eat, - energy it takes. i can feel my body getting better, the pain isnt as bad. i am taking my pain killers which i hate to do. my goal is to have what i had back to be with my daughters. - talking laughing, i guess i am asking for a swift recovery. i promise to be there for you in return when its your need. thank you
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

You have a beautiful computer name, two of my favourite flowers!
    I am praying you will recover quickly so you can enjoy that precious time with your twins. It must be hard going even when well to keep up with two six years olds!
    I pray you will get your energy back soon, & know answered prayers.
    Linda.
  3. Yesh

Yesh New Member

Taking care of twins can drain someones energy even when they are well. I will be praying for a quick recovery and the energy you need to be back with your daughters.

God Bless

Yesh
  4. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I know what you are going through and I am praying for you now.
    luv lisa