I need to recover

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by littlebrownwren, Dec 25, 2006.

1. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

The cooking is over the food is eaten and the dishes are done.

The last guest has come and gone and I can give way to the pain.

I did and now I can't stand up straight.

I'm walking almost doubled over.

I've a catch in my right hip. Every fibro point is double tender.

I knew it was going to happen but I pushed it anyway. I think it was well worth the pain but I just had to go to my favorite place and scream" I HURT BAD" Now there I've said it and I feel better all ready. Still can't stand without holding on to the wall.

What a strange thing it is , that when we feel joy , the endorphines help us through the pain but when there is sadness, and sorrow we feel a hundred pounds heavier.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

I Hear you loud and clear! And God Bless us everyone that goes through exactly what you have described! Be really nice to yourself for awhile so the Pain Level doesn't Get worse!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,Sydney
  3. MelaC

MelaC New Member

I am in exactly the same position as you, hardly able to stand up straight. Actually its agony to move full stop but as you say the fun was worth it.

I don't know if anyone else will agree with me but if I am going out or having a special occasion I make the most of it. I know it will lay me low for a few days but if I enjoy myself I really don't mind. I guess its all part of the illness. I call it the pain for my pleasure they go hand in hand. Unfortunately for us.

Hugs Mela