I need to word this carefully. About the "P" shots.

Discussion in 'Experimental Drugs-GcMAF, Rituximab, Ampligen, etc' started by spacee, Oct 18, 2013.

1. spacee

spacee Member

They arrived today!! Happy Dance!!

It was the instructions that surprised me. It showed a nurse giving the injection in the muscular part
    of the patient's arm. That is called intramuscular.

Then the instructions said, "inject into the "FATTY PART of the BUTTOCKS". What? Mine wasn't
    given there at the office visit. Just let me say this, you know Brother is a MD, but I am a nurse who
    didn't quit finish but have given myself injections for 16 year and my kid allergy injections.

So, we have heard of intramuscular and subcutaneous. But never FPoB.

Brother assured me that I have plenty. But you slim ppl and there were several in the doc's
    waiting room....well, you didn't look like you have any fatty part. Just saying.

We are going to inject into the very center of the buttocks. For those wondering.
    About 10am tomorrow.

Hoping for the best!

Spacee
  2. spacee

spacee Member

If your "P" shot doesn't hurt really bad, then I don't know if you are getting the full effect. I hope
    you are. When you put it in the FPofB it really, really hurts which Brother and I feel (pun) is
    a good thing.

Spacee
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Reporting in. Back on regular meds and feel better. Not taking the heart med is a fluttering experience :)

Gains is the fight against arthritis of my left arm that used to wake me up at nite. Used to. And my
    sinuses stay clear.

I did sleep most of the weekend which is ok and gives me more energy during the week.

Spacee
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Linda, I always got my shots up higher on my hip part of the buttocks in the back. The nurse gathered some fat in her hand and stuck me there.

Love, Mikie
  5. spacee

spacee Member

Thanks for the info, Mikie! I am still getting used to this new board layout. Didn't see your
    post. I'm just thankful now that Brother didn't want me to give him his. Gag, haha!