I NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Kind Members,

Could all y'all please help greeting our new members when they come here? I just welcomed a new person on this forum. Twenty-three people had read the post but no one responded. I know many of us are too sick to respond to every post and only have enough energy to skim the posts; however, just a few kind words mean so much when people are new here.

We do have a couple of people who try to welcome new members and I appreciate it so much. I know the new members appreciate it too. So, if you are able, please just say a few words of welcome, even if you cannot answer any of the new member's questions when you read a new member's post.

I've always felt so privileged to know so many good people here that I've depended on to help my own healing. If you can help, even a little, it will mean so much. Thank you all!

Love, Mikie
    Lyonstea likes this.
  2. Rustyhinges

Rustyhinges Member

Galveston, TX 59 years old and love saltwater fishing. Sadly can't do at the moment. Newest drug to fight the nerve pains today and reading up. I hate these bullets. Almost as if don't take this or else. No response to Lyrica except Cloudy head.
    gabapentin. This risk may begin within a week of starting treatment.

Let your doctor know if you experience: So is this after your first night? Ugh !!!

• Thoughts of suicide
    • Symptoms of depression
    • Aggression
    • Irritability
    • Panic attacks
    • Extreme worry
    • Restlessness
    • Acting without thinking
    • Abnormal excitement