I NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Mikie, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Kind Members,

Could all y'all please help greeting our new members when they come here? I just welcomed a new person on one forum. Twenty-three people had read the post but no one responded. I know many of us are too sick to respond to every post and only have enough energy to skim the posts; however, just a few kind words mean so much when people are new here.

We do have a couple of people who try to welcome new members and I appreciate it so much. I know the new members appreciate it too. So, if you are able, please just say a few words of welcome, even if you cannot answer any of the new member's questions when you read a new member's post.

I've always felt so privileged to know so many good people here that I've depended on to help my own healing. If you can help, even a little, it will mean so much. Thank you all!

Love, Mikie
  2. Michealjones

Michealjones Member

Indeed... A welcome post must for all and i am a newbie here and i waiting to interduce myself to pro-health members.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

His Micheal

Welcome to the Board.
    Here's some info about the Pro Health Board. If you click on "Forums" at the top of the page, you can see the table of contents for the different boards. The porch, on the Chit Chat page, where "The Porchlight is On" is a thread with no topic. Folks just drop by and talk about what
    is going on with them. A good place to chat about kids, relatives, TV shows, movies, books,
    old music, new recipes, pets, pet peeves, etc.
    You can find the board rules at the top of the page (blue line). We avoid contentious topics like
    religion and politics. Click on "Shop" if you want info about supplements. "Supplement News" has reports about developments; research; etc. There is a tool bar at the top of box where you type messages. You can change the font, add color, etc. If you click on a poster's avatar, you can get some info and pull up posts from the past.
    I have CFS; very little energy; was born during the Roosevelt administration. Thank
    goodness I've kept my stunning good looks and sense of humor. Understandably, this
    board is my social life. Feel free to ask questions. There is usually somebody with
    helpful info such as our Moderator Mikie.

Do you have ancestors from Wales? Jones is a popular name there. I have ancestors
    from all over the British isles, but none named Jones or Evans. I had thought when I
    retired I would travel and see the places my ancestors came from. Alas, I now have
    more health problems than fingers so seldom leave the house.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Rock
    upload_2017-7-18_15-1-15.jpeg
    Michealjones likes this.
  4. jyotiak

jyotiak Member

Hi Guys,
    I am new From this board or this site. and thanks to giving a opportunity to become a member of this site. thanku so much. and i heartiest welcome to all new member.
    rockgor likes this.
  5. Michealjones

Michealjones Member

Thank your...It is really helpful.. thanks again..
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Michael

You are most welcome. Are you feeling any better?

If you want to chat visit the porch on the the chit chat board or the Home Bound Board
    where various games are played. We are hoping that someday Vanna White will drop by.

Can you believe she's 60?

Rock
  7. naprox

naprox Member

hello Welcome to the Board