I NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I was just reading someone's post about elevated liver enzymes. Well, I just thought of something. Back in 1985, when I was 35 years old, I started to feel sick. I lost a lot of weight, had a chronic cough, low-grade fever and my liver function tests were elevated. My husband was in the Navy so I saw Navy physicians. At that time, Epstein-Barr virus was making news. I tested for it and it came back negative. I also didn't have mono. To make a long story short, they never figured out what it was. Eventually I got better. Now it's 1994 and my hips are bothering me. Went to a Physiatrist (who is a physician). He was wonderful and gave me exercises to do. He told me about FMS but said I didn't have the tender points (which I didn't). 1998 - I was diagnosed with FMS. Do you think that original problem I had could have something to do with my getting FMS? I never had that problem since then. What do you think? I'd like any and all answers you may have.

THANKS!!!!

Annette2
  2. selma

selma New Member

No one knows the cause. Anything is possible. Keep reading the posts. I've had this DD for sometime and enzymes were ok until recently. I was taking lots of tylenol. Hope you feel better.
    Love, Selma