I need your prayers once more!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Revella, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Revella

Revella New Member

I haven't posted in a while, I have been reading your posts but haven't had time to write. This week has been terrible. Saturday before last my husband Dale who I have asked prayers for before got up and had severe encephalopathy which is a problem that goes along with liver failure. He gets very confused, disoriented and can't transfer actions from head to hand. When he got up he couldn't speak enough to answer my questions. Before I could realize what was happening, he had a very bad seizure after which he was not responsive. Thank God my son was home and he helped hold his dad while I called 911. We spent a big part of that day in the emergency room before he became lucid again. We took him home but he has not totally regained a clear mind as of yet. He is better but is still having some problems doing even the simplest tasks like straightening cover on the bed, changing the t.v. and other things like that. I have to go to work and leave him alone. I am always worried about what I will find when I return home. Please pray that he gets better. Also that they will move him closer to a transplant. I also need you to pray that I can have peace through all this. Thanks, friends.
  2. guestpaula

guestpaula New Member

I pray for your husband to be strong and hang in there until the liver transplat can come through. Mostly I pray for you, who seem to be holding the family together. What a stressful day you had and Im so sorry you have to see your husband in this disabled state. I pray for your health and your husbands, in the name Of Jesus Christ, Amen
    Blessings,
    Paula
    [This Message was Edited on 12/11/2002]
  3. Kim

Kim New Member

May God pour out a blessing on you today and give you strength and peace.

Love,

Kim
  4. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I am so sorry you and your family are faced with this. I will pray for better health for your husband and for strength for you and your children. May you feel the presence of the Lord with you during this difficult time.

In faith,
    C J
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

and you in my prayers. I am so sorry you had such a terrible experience, I do so hope he is better now?

I saw my father go through what you are talking about. It was so very sad.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

you and your husband will be in my prayers for stenth for both of you and that he can be healed quickly