I need your prayers please, don't know where my life is going

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by phoebe1, Jan 21, 2007.

1. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I would like to ask my friends on the board to please pray for me so that I can find direction in my life.
    I am very unhappy at my workplace, I have been unhappy for a while but I don't know if it's just me or if things are really bad, someone once said to me that the devil is loose in this place.
    I have asked other people who work here if they have ever experienced office politics (put mildly) like this, because I don't have that much experience and all of them just shake their heads and say that they have never ever worked for a place like this.

I am still young but I don't want to hop from one job to the other (this is my third job), on the other hand I feel that I should keep searching until I find a job that I'm really happy with, but then again I ask myself will I ever be happy?

It is filled with negativity, every crack and corner, I have been here 18 months and 12 people have left (and we are a very small company).
    I have an immense responsibility in my position, I am responsible for everything that happens in this company and if anything ever goes wrong I can lose everything, I will be scrapped from the roll of pharmacists and never be able to practise again. I don't think my boss understands this, or cares, as he constantly undermines me, not to even mention all the gossiping and other negative things.
    I don't want to bore you with all the details, I can write pages full of all the things going on in this company.

I like my job and have hoped that things will change, we had a meeting on friday and he promised that things will change but I couldn't bring myself to feel optimistic about it because the whole time he was talking I kept saying to myself "I have heard this before!".
    Should I give it one more chance? I just feel that nothing will change if the MD of the company can't change.
    I am praying that God will open my eyes to the truth and lead me on the right path, the path He wants me to take.
    I will really appreciate it if you will remember me in your prayers.

Hugs
    Phoebe
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Only you can know what path you need to follow. I will pray that you have the strength to deal with your difficult situation.
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

that the Lord shows you in what direction you need to take. That he gives you the knowledge that you need in what to do about your situation.

In Christ love,
    webby
  4. skikat

skikat New Member

pheobe, i am a minister and perhaps i can tell you what i would do if i were in the sam situation. i would get alone with GOD and ask him to put a hedge around you of protection that nothing can enter that would be against you . ask him so send ministering angels to minister to not only you but to all who works or is in command there. hope this helps. pray for your enemies.in love, skikat
  5. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I pray every single day for God to lead me on the right path, and it means so much to me that you care enough to also say a prayer for me!
    I still haven't had a change of heart and I have send my CV out to a few agencies.

I believe that if God wants me to stay, he will change my heart and I will want to stay.
    Please remember me, I need to know that I have the right answer and that I am really listening!

Hugs
    Phoebe

6. henry2

henry2 New Member

Hi im sorry to here of your struggles. You said you need prayer. I will pray for your job situtation to work out. Just woundering if you have chosen Jesus Christ to come into your life. He will help you in all your troubles if you put your trust in him. Jesus calls us to come to him with are troubles and problem and he promises to give us rest.
  7. droberts

droberts New Member

My prayers are with you and your work situation. I know how it is to be miserable at your work environment. I know the Lord will guide you in the right direction. My prayers are with you until we here something positive!
  8. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your prayers!

Hugs
    Phoebe
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Phoebe,

I will pray for God to be with you as you go through your decisions as to what path to take in life. I will ask that he give you the wisdom and guidance you need to help you through

God Bless you

kgangel
  10. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Was it for the money, job title.I believe that we all have a purpose in this life and sometimes we miss it. I want to do things that I have passion for.

Ask yourself what you would enjoy doing if you didn't have to depend on the money to make a living.

I pray for wisdom and understanding for you in every thing that you do .God Bless.
  11. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

Thank you Kgangel, it means so much to me!

Atiledsner, I took the job because it seemed like a challenge and it was something I wanted to do. I was working here less than 6 months when they promoted me to my current position, so initially I didn't take it for a big title or just for more money, now I have the title and the money but for me it is about the accomplishment more than anything else, making a difference and doing what I do best and growing and learning in the process.

It is the people that I work with that bothers me, and after hoping for a long time that things will change I have now realised that the chances of that are very small.
    I have been wondering where to draw the line between being optimistic and realistic.
    That is why I am praying that I find the path God wants me to take.

Love
    Phoebe
  12. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I have worked with some real Hellions.It was very difficult.

My heart and prayers go out for you.One person I worked with accused me of doing voodo in the department I was working.I was listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer tapes.

Her father had committed suicide a few years ago and she had the same tendencies.I was trying to help her by telling her there were people out there that would help her.

The job I had was a real messy one and I think she just wanted out of that department.They did move her but she didn't last long there either.

I wish you well.Dianne