I need your Prayers please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by georgia, Aug 14, 2002.

1. georgia

georgia New Member

I have been reading these boards for quite some time now. I don't post very often though, I really don't know why maybe I am just shy. Anyway yesterday was a very bad day for me. I hurt so bad I didn't want to atlk or be touched at all. I went to bed very early to try to sleep the pain away but was awaken by the phone. My sister in law has died. She was more like my sister and certainly my best friend. She had a heart attack and died sitting in her favorite chair at her home. I am crushed, I am numb. I had to tell my children and my husband. Now I must prepare to travel to Nashville from Atlanta and go through all the family things that one must do for a funeral. I really need your prayers. I hurt so bad and I am not sure I can hold up for this although I know I must for my husband and the rest of his family. I have no meds to help me through this and can't see my doctor (another story) so I just ask you all to keep me in your prayers. Thank you

Carla
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister in law. I certainly will pray for you. I pray God will ease your pain, physically and emotionally and He will give you His strength, peace and comfort. Please know that we care.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Bless you and about no pain meds, can't something be done. I will certainly be praying for you.....I am amazed at the strength you show just living in pain. Love Lil'
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Carla, so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, how terribly sad for you and your family.

Will pray for the Lord to give you His strength to hold you during this sad stressful time. Wish I could be there with you.

I don't take meds, and I do ask the Lord for His Strength often to help me endure the pain, and when I lost my younger brother, I was so stressed that the pain can be worst. It is not a hardship with me I have all kinds of insurance,but the meds don't agree with me, I use supplements and prayer instead of prescription meds.

Will continue to pray for you, and will be looking forward to hearing how you are doing, please don't be shy, we are quick to make friends of everyone who comes here!

The Lord be with all of you at this sad time.

Shalom, Shirl

5. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

from with in to meet the challenge you and your family face. It is hard to be tested in such a way.

God knows you and trusts in you to go forward.

Peace be with you and your family,

Kim and Gary
  6. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Our Holy Father, Carla is in pain in so many ways at this time. She has lost her health and her best friend. Please ease her brow and help her to find happiness in her sorrow. Remberances of days past for Carla may soothe the fire burning in her heart. Help her to find her peace in You. Amen.