I need your prayers........too......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I have a job interview at 10:00 am Tuesday morning. It is a great location, but more hours than I would desire. I just want the Lords guidance. If it is where I belong and He will give me the strength to handle the job...and keep me physically able ( I do have fibro/CFS). I am praying that this will not affect my home, because my son has Aspergers and needs his mom's full attention after school. My husband is not pressuring me or anything.

I am just feeling unfullfilled not doing something. I am not on any supplemental income. The other thing that is making this difficult is I am also scheduled for an orientation for another job today at 1:00 pm....but it would only be a PRN with my not knowing where I would be placed in which dept until the day they need me. I have already kinda decided to check it out, but probably will say no to it. The drive is too long anyway, and I can get stressed if I am unsure of details...etc...which does not help with my health.

I am sorry if I am rambling, I have prayed for the Holy Spirit's direction, for His peace and calmness.....thank you to all who feel lead to lift up this confused Christian...smile. Hugs to all. P.S. I just feel fat today too.....smile UGH!!!!!!!!!!
  2. JointChief

JointChief New Member

Lord I pray for your divine intervention to work in the lives of those involved here that it be done to glorify thy Name and thy Kingdom. Work this out where the family will not suffer from the absence of a parent. I pray Lord peace and love to fill her heart and her family. Amen
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that the Lord will lead you to a fufilling job and give you the strength and endurance you need to keep up with it.

I admire you for getting back out there in the work field. I hope to be able to do that someday but I`m not up to it yet.

Good luck,
    Sandy
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

So, how was the job interview? I hope it went well for you. We have all been in that very spot, trying to show confidence and not letting any pain or desparation show through. Remember, our Lord knows what we need, so if its meant to be it will happen.

The other job you referred to of PRN--what does that stand for?

Good luck to you.