I need your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tapmom, Jun 6, 2002.

1. tapmom

tapmom New Member

Please pray for my dear husband. We are going to a cardiologist today (Thur) and he will probably be having an angiogram/angioplast on Friday. This is very hard on all of us. Please pray that things will go very well with him and that I will have the strength and energy that I need. We have to travel 100 miles to the hospital and I will probably be driving. Thank you.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2002]
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I will pray for your husband. I know it is very hard for you to go through something like this.
    I pray God will be your strength and comfort.

Welcome to the Worship Board. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow for your husband.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, have already prayed for you, your husband, the trip, and the medical people who will be attending to your husband.

We always need to pray that the medical people look at the person as one of God's creation, and not just a number or a sickness.

God bless you both, and welcome to the Worship Board, please let us know how your husbands tests come out.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Our Father, Tapmom's family is in fear are in need of Your strength and courage. Please keep this family from harm and turmoil. Ride along with them in their journeys and bring them home safely. Amen.
  5. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

and God be with you.
  6. tapmom

tapmom New Member

I thank each and everyone of you for your responses and prayers. I am truly so touched by your concern. We met with his dr. and he does not have to have the angiogram! Yea! For now he will be treated with drugs and the dr. wants to try some fairly new, cutting-edge treatments. We were thrilled! My dd has been a wake-up call for me to "stop and smell the roses" and I hope this will do the same for my husband. My prayers to all of you. Thanks again.