I NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Kim, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

Since October I've been suffering with a neurological problem that is making me very dizzy. Many tests have been run and my neurologist is recommending that I go to a teaching hospital for an evaluation.

Pleasse pray for wisdom for the doctors who see me. Please pray for God to carry me through this time because I can't do it myself. Please pray for me to keep my focus on the Lord and join me in a prayer of agreement binding the enemy from interference.

Thank you so much friends.

kim
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

i will be saying prayers for the drs to have wisdom and you to be ok
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

I pray Kim, that your prayers will be answered. You are heard, and he will be there for you.
    God bless,
    Deena
  4. Revella

Revella New Member

I will be in prayer for you that the Drs. can find what needs to be done and that it will be only a minor set back. I pray that Satan is bound, I pray for you peace of mind and for your illness.

Your friend,
    Revella
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Kim, will agree with binding the enemy, may God give those doctors the wisdom to find what is wrong.

God Bless............

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Kim

Kim New Member

Thank you so much wonderful sisters-in-the Lord. Dear, sweet children of God I pray that blessings are poured out of heaven on you and your families. God is so good to send you wonderful prayer warriers my way. I praise Him today and every day.

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us

Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

By His stripes we were healed!
  7. selma

selma New Member

That Drs. have the right combo of Rxs.. for you. Im praying with you. Love, Selma