I over did it really badly today , and the added stress

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 8, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I finally got some one to drive me to Odgen to the SS department to verify who I am and that I am me. All went well and they accepted my birth certificate with out any problems. But the lady who was trying to find my case could not do it. But she said that she would get the info to my person in charge.

I was so worried about this tripp as it is over a hours drive there and then the walking to the Fedral building and thru all the security systems they have. And then sitting and waiting for about 15 moinutes was really hard on me as i can't stand up after sitting for more than just a few minutes.

This was one of the most stress filed days I have had. And now I can't fall alseep. I am so tight all over and my body is like a rock and is hurting . I don't know what to do know.

I am going to have to give the diability a call and see if they can find me and find out what I need to do now. as it has been over 6 months since I filed and I don't know just where my case is at.

I have been seen by the doctor and sent all the records that were requested of me. But i have not heard any thing about me and it I may qualify for SSDI or do I need to start over again.

I don't know what to do any more. I am so tired and achey all over and now stressed because of this visit to the DD office. I am slowly going nuts. Please if any one can give me any help with this I would appericate it very much.

Thanks so much,
    Rosemarie
  2. nleer

nleer Member

Rosemarie,

I had to get a lawyer to handle my Disability, that is a must.

They denied me the first time (which is normal), and after two years I finally received my disablity.

I fight every day to try things that will help my fibro, and stress makes it worse.

I hope you have good success. And make sure you have a disability lawyer. VERY IMPORTANT!!

Many Blessings,

Nancy Leer