I Posted a Pic of Me...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RicksChic, Oct 26, 2006.

1. RicksChic

RicksChic New Member

I posted a pic of me. I know I like to know what everyone looks like as we talk to each other. So, here's me! For some reason the pic makes it look like my teeth are very yellow, but they aren't that bad!!!!

How about more people posting theirs? I took the time to "add" one of my husband and baby grandaughter, but they just "replaced" each one...I didn't realize we can only post one at a time! Bummer. :)

Kim
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

You look so young! I see that you are about to turn 46 but you look 36. It stinks that we can only post one photo...hopefully they will change that one day but I doubt it. I was going to post my photo before but then someone started a fall pics thread so I put up my fall pic and am now rather attached to it. I love seasonal stuff and I love the fall. I will join you in a me photo post when I can bring myself to take down the pretty fall photo :) Maybe this thread will convince me to take down the fall one.

Anyways...just wanted to say that you look so young and that I really like your hair! I am focused on hair at the moment since I have been wanting to get mine cut for months now :) Will post a pic of me at some point.

OK OK I just did it. I took down my pretty fall photo and put up one of me and my sister. I am the one on the left in the black shirt...the very pale one haha!

Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That's an adorable picture!! Love the hair too..

Hugs,

Nancy B
  4. RicksChic

RicksChic New Member

Thank you, Pam for the compliment!! Your picture is nice too, and I love your dog!

In your Bio you said you have absolutely no occupation, but you do a TREMENDOUS amount of work! And all to help others, and in spite of horrific suffering yourself. You're AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love,

Kim W.
  5. RicksChic

RicksChic New Member

Wendy,

After I posted this thread, I looked through several pages back and saw the thread you posted about the same thing! I'm excited by our responses, and look forward to friendships growing as well.

Let's keep this and your thread bumped so that more will join in.

Hugs,

Kim W.
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I love your haircut
  7. RicksChic

RicksChic New Member

Thanks Carabella!!! I'll have to tell my step-daughter what a hit her hair cut is!!! She really is quite gifted...and she doesn't do it for a living. Just friends and family. She's an LPN like me. My oldest daughter is an RN, and my youngest is in the RN Nursing Program in Cleveland. All of them said when they were little that they would never be a nurse...after seeing the cr#p that I had to put up with all these years! But look where they are!!!!

How in the world did I get on that subject???? Oh, well.
    Thanks everyone.

Kim W.
  8. Vegan_Zoey

Vegan_Zoey New Member

wow, you're really cute! :D
  9. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I agree it's nice to see all of our friends on here.

This pic of me was taken recently in Gatlingburg on the river. It's so beautiful there, we didn't wanna leave.

P.S. Kim that's a beautiful pic of you and I too love the haircut.

Love & Hugs!
    carolin
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

"But you don't look sick."

And great hair! Wouldn't you know that's what us chicks notice? lol

I've tried to replace my picture with a perkier one but forgot how to get a new one from there to here. I'll have a fog-free day eventually I hope. I like to see people's pictures too. Or at least a profile!

But wait! By the time I posted this, there were other lovely pictures too. Good pictures too for Carolin and Wendy, but I saw no dog in Pam's, just her pretty sister.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 10/27/2006]
  11. RicksChic

RicksChic New Member

I'm so sorry! It's Nancy that has the little dog. Goodness, Pam, I hope you realized it was a mistake, and I wasn't calling you sister a dog! Chalk it up to this DD causing short-term memory loss!!!!

Thanks, Marta for pointing that out to me. I like your pic as well. I love the chair you're sitting in, and the room...it looks to be a sun room maybe? Your home is probably BEAUTIFUL!

And thanks Caroline for your response. I love black and white photos.

And Zoey, I've already sent the Tiger and Pig picture to several people. Cats of all kinds are my favorite animals. Like I said in another post, my dream is to go to the Australian Zoo so that I can hold a baby Tiger or Lion...Cheetah, or Leapord. The Feline are the most beautiful animals on the planet!!!!!
  12. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

lol,lol,lol....

Don't worry about it. Even I didn't think you were calling her sister a dog....lol.

We all make mistakes here so don't sweat the small stuff.

Hugs,

Nancy B
  13. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I knew that you weren't calling my sister a dog! haha Don't worry we all have those moments.

Glad everyone is posting pics :)
  14. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I'd let her cut my hair shes really good. I(t reminds me of Reba very cute :) can you sing lol
  15. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Great pic, I love to see people here.
  16. Callum

Callum New Member

What a great photo! I love the slight mischievious tinge to your smile, like you're in on a joke.

Has anyone told you you look a little like a young Reba McIntire?

I noticed from your profile you and your family live in West Virginia. I couldn't believe how beautiful your state is when we drove through it a couple years ago.

Callum
  17. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

rickschic:

You are a lovely woman. And I love your hair! I am jealous.

nyrofan
  18. Jackie41

Jackie41 Member

Great picture.

I agree with you. I wish more people would post pix of themselves, instead of their poodles.

I just posted a new one of myself that is better than the old one.

Jackie
  19. Yes it is funny, thats what us gals see first. Great photo.
  20. Suzan

Suzan New Member

That IS a great haircut...
    Sounds like you had a lot on plate in the past, and it is wonderful that you found a great guy and now have his support in your life. It is good to hear about women with FMS that continue to work. I am one who stopped working..although I was 50 at the time, and "retiring" was something I had in mind regardless of my FMS..so I didn't mind so much!LOL
    Good to see you..maybe I will have to post a pic of me too??LOL
    Sue